Made in Seattle, Washington.
Peak and Valley makes plant-based wellness essentials to enhance your beauty, mood, and mind. Powered by adaptogens and mushrooms. They are a small team from Seattle, WA that started in 2018 with the mission of bringing inclusive, fun, and honest products to the world of wellness. Keeping in line with that mission, their ingredients are always organic or wildcrafted, vegan, and ethically sourced.
Get the restorative sleep that your body needs; This blend works to improve sleep quality and duration while reducing overall stress levels to improve long term sleep performance. Empower your body’s natural ability to heal during sleep to strengthen cognition, energy, and immunity during the day. Add 1 tsp to coffee, milk, or tea.
Potent & Powerful Ingredients:
- Saffron, the most expensive herb on earth, has been shown to improve sleep quality and increases sleep time.
- Tart cherry provides an increase in exogenous melatonin that increases sleep efficiency while helping to manage disturbed sleep.
- Clinically studied Ashwagandha balances cortisol levels, which helps reduce and manage the body's stress response.
- Chamomile, used for centuries to calm nerves and reduce anxiety, works to promote sleep quality in this blend.
Perfect for: Those who have trouble falling asleep, have trouble getting back to sleep after waking up, or who may be experiencing stress-induced insomnia.
To use: Whisk 1 tsp into your favorite drink: milk, coffee, tea, or smoothie. Use daily. Store in cool, dry place. Refrigeration not required.
Please note that we ship Monday - Friday. Any orders placed over the weekend will ship out on Monday. Read more about our shipping policy HERE.
Within the US:
• Orders over $100 - FREE shipping
• Orders under $100 - $10 flat shipping
Online Return Policy:
We understand the need to try on clothing, so adult clothing purchases can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of delivery. Clothing must be in new, unworn condition. Sale items remain final sale.
Other items, including vintage, opened wellness products, and sale are final sale. Learn more about our in-store return policy, which items are returnable, eligible for store credit or final sale, and how to make a return request HERE.