For the upcoming holiday season, we partnered up with one of our favorite customers, (and the ultimate gift-giver) Lauren Keeler! Lauren has curated seven, that's right SEVEN, gift guides so that you can take good care of anyone on your list this season. Happy holidays to one and to all!
Your sweet sister who shares all her secrets and has nailed the Danish art of hygge.
1. Adorably packaged chai tea to warm her holidays.
2. A pretty throw she can wrap up in at home or lay on in the park.
3. A ring she can wear everywhere she goes (bonus points if you get yourself one to match)!
4. A body oil that smells like a floral daydream and feels even better.
Your favorite cute boy.
1. The best way to keep his man cave smelling like a winter retreat.
2. Okay, maybe another candle since they smell so delicious together.
3. A desert guide for those upcoming adventures.
4. A deck of cards for impromptu games under the stars or cozied up at home.
5. A cozy sweater, because, snuggles.
6. The fanciest beef jerky there is.
Your adventure-loving best gal pal who’s always on another continent for the holidays.
1. A refreshing spritz to keep calm, even on long flights and bumpy roads.
2. A pouch to store all her treasures from the road.
3. Some palo santo and a pretty plate to make everywhere smell a little more like home.
4. A candle that reminds her of her favorite national park.
5. A gorgeous necklace to wear everywhere from safari to sandy beach.
Your favorite kiddo who loves Taylor Swift dance parties and playing with Snapchat filters.
1. A pack of rad temporary tattoos.
2. A sweatshirt made for Taco Tuesdays.
3. The perfect book to read together.
4. A giant atlas to color and learn about our great big world.
Your cool mom who magically keeps all her houseplants alive and never lets you leave without a meal.
1. rose water mist so she can get those 15 minutes of “me time” she so deserves.
2. Plus an indulgent face mask for good measure.
3. A cookbook equal parts delicious and beautiful.
4. A fancy salt cellar with a dainty gold spoon to replace that salt shaker she’s had for as long as you can remember.
5. A pretty tea towel for her kitchen that you always hang out in.
The gal who always hosts the party, keeps her bar stocked and has perfected her old fashioned recipe.
1. This candle because it’s subtle and amazing.
2. A gorgeous ceramic pour over for morning coffee the day after the party.
3. A dreamy moon fruit treatment to wake up refreshed.
4. Some perfectly dangly earrings she can rock whether she’s shaking up a cocktail or her booty on the dance floor.
5. A beautiful maple cutting board for her famous charcuterie platters.
The perfect stocking stuffers for just about anybody.
1. A Wax Buffalo Evergreen candle to turn your home into a holiday wonderland.
2. Compartes - because everyone appreciates fancy chocolate!
3. Fancy soap because everyone loves it but nobody ever buys it for themselves.
4. Herbivore Coco Rose Lip Tint. Seriously. I buy these for every.lady.I.know.
5. A floral kerchief to put in your hair, tie around your favorite bag, or keep in your pocket for a friend in need.